Saturday, March 3, 2012
Dollar Tree Dog Toys or OMG WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!!
So we went to Kohls tonight to exchange some clothes for the Monster (apparently, they were too big) and Raven was told that if she behaved, we would go to Dollar Tree and she could pick whatever she wanted. So of course, she was a perfect little angel and we went to Dollar Tree so she could pick something. After a lot of ooh, I want that, just to put it back when she saw something else, she spies a yellow dinosaur. She picks it up, and we go to pay for, her squeaking the darn thing the ENTIRE WAY. Thats right, you are not reading this wrong. It was squeaking. As it turns out, either a kid who was not as nice as Raven in the form of putting toys back, or a parent who was ready to tear their hair out and put the dino down put a dog toy in the human toy section. Right now she is serenading Momma with Dora singing, and squeaking. I am going to go more insane than she already makes me. Other than that, she's doing great. Every day coming home from school, she wants to play in the snow, but unfortunately, most of the time it is either too cold, too windy, or it has been raining. There have been a couple of times that she's been able to play in the snow, and she loves it. I'm actually starting to enjoy the taste of frozen bananas, considering the fact that I still have to avoid monkeys like the plague or typhoid at the very least. That's about all for now. From the frozen tundra, this is Daddy Kelly saying I love you and talk to ya'll later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment